Sunday, December 6, 2009

Xbox-to-PC Graphics Card Exchange?

Was wondering if anyone knew if it is possible to exchange the graphics card from the Xbox to the PC [please only people who actually know what they're talking about, don't come here to guess, I can do that pretty well myself], and what I'd have to do.



http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image...



Click the above link to view MY Xbox console, and an easy view of how this would probably be done.



Xbox-to-PC Graphics Card Exchange?

From your image I would say no. It depends on the type of motherboard that you have in your PC and what type of card that's in the XBOX. If the card in the xbox is integrated, you're out of luck. However, your graphic card slot on your motherboard will either be a (PCI, AGP, or PCI-Express). The graphic card in your xbox would need to fit one of those types of slots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan