Thursday, December 3, 2009

Help need best Graphics Card that will play my sims 2 and ep's + More.?

My comp specs are....



Microsoft windows Xp



Media Center Edition.



Version 2002



Service Pack 2



Gateway



Gt5056



AMD Athlon 64 x2 Dual



Cor Processor 3800 +



2.00 . 1. 00 GB of Ram



I already have the Radeon X1300/X1500 Series



I have all the Sims 2 Ep's and the Base Game as well.



My card is ok for the most part but I am getting alot of color flashing once in a while during my game play alot of pauseing and lag as well. Not alot anymore as I have certain codes to put in the game to make it run a little better, but its not just this game I also play alot of war games Arma Combat Operations and it lags alot it might even have something to do with my pings being high to not sure, I play alot of war games so.... you know the tech on those MOHA and DOD etc: I am lagging in those as well.



I just want to know the best Graphics card out there to buy .... I am a poor a man but I can try to save some money up, so please give me the best card even if its expensive add the cheap to .



Help need best Graphics Card that will play my sims 2 and ep's + More.?

Nvidia 7950gt ,silent but deadly model



Help need best Graphics Card that will play my sims 2 and ep's + More.?

The best place to start could be with your computers maker. Make sure you know what is compatible. I am pretty sure gateway has a support site on the Internet.Then check around on-line for graphic cards. Did you know that sometime you can go on-line for driver updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan