Thursday, December 3, 2009

Help with car graphics?

Does anyone know where I can get some ideas for the graphics I'm going to put on my new promo car? Its important they look really nice but I dont know what colours to use or what logo design/fonts to use. Thanks



Help with car graphics?

type in car wraps. actually , i'll find some sites for you.



Help with car graphics?

hey hun.



i just had my car done and it looks incredible!!!!



basically what i did was take a pic of my car, import the pic to my pc, then i played around with the pic to see what designs would work with the shape and colour of the car.



it took me about two months to make up my mind on what design to use, but i made the right choice and it looks great!



make sure you are happy with the design before you wrap the car.



good luck sweetie!



xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan