Thursday, December 3, 2009

HP Pavillion dv8000 Graphics chip Problem?

I own a HP Pavillion dv8000. and i really want to play Command and Conquer 3. However, after contacting the C%26amp;C3 support page, i found that my ATI RDEON XPress 200 Graphics chip was not good enough for the game.



My question is, is there a way i can update this chip's driver, or maybe have another installed so i may play C%26amp;C3 and the upcoming Starcraft 2?



any help would be greatly appreciated.



If u'd like i can send u my DXDIAG so u may see all of wat my pc has



thanks in advance.



HP Pavillion dv8000 Graphics chip Problem?

Simply put, you cant, the graphics on the DV8000 is fixed, like most laptops, parts inside are not changeable.



Its not a gaming notebook so you are stuck on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan