Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Need help with graphics CARDS!?!?

Im planning to buy a new graphics card, yet i focused on 2 cards. On is the Radeon X1300 256mb and the Geforce 7600 512mb. Im willing to spend on both, but a bit cheaper would be nice. Is the Geforce really worth the extra buck then the x1300. Btw their agp.



Need help with graphics CARDS!?!?

I bought a x1300 and had to keep all settings on low to say the least.I repair computers for a living and ati cards run to hot and are not driver friendly.I took back the x1300 and bought a 7800gs o.c. and can play any game on high settings.You will be disappointed if you do buy the x1300 and even though the x1950 is the fastest agp out there I would not trade in my card.I thought about it but I read the reviews and 3Mark benchmarking doesn't lie.GDDR3 is a big difference over GDDR2.It is not so much the amount of ram but the core speed and mem speed.Good luck



Need help with graphics CARDS!?!?

I've owned both ATI ( Radeon ) %26amp; Nvidia ( Geforce ) cards %26amp; I can honestly say I've had better luck with ATI. Here's a link for you. As you can see you can get a 512 m X1650 for about the same price as the 7600. Some will argue but it is a better card.



http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan