Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Which is best?? PSP or 3d Graphics Card. (price range = $170)?

i have a budget of US$170. kindly guide me that which thing is best to play games. Can i buy graphics card for computer which price is almost US$150-US$170. An



And also Sony reduces the price of PSP to US$164. So which thing i can buy, can i buy PSP or buy 3d Graphics card to play games. Which thing give me good performance to enjoy the games efficiently.



Note i have Intel PIV 3.4 (HT) GHZ computer. So please guide



Which is best?? PSP or 3d Graphics Card. (price range = $170)?

My friend make haste and buy that psp right now because a graphics card works but some of the games might end up working slow. I have seen people who have psp and enjoy long hours of 3D gaming with music, internet facilities etc.



Which is best?? PSP or 3d Graphics Card. (price range = $170)?

I LOVE my PSP. It is one of the best investments I have made. Music, video, games, pictures, web browser...dude- it rocks. And I had to pay 250 for mine when I go it- thats a great price.



Which is best?? PSP or 3d Graphics Card. (price range = $170)?

PSP I think



All top games availible at good prices at



http://www.psp-one.co.uk



Which is best?? PSP or 3d Graphics Card. (price range = $170)?

portable gaming is the best thing to happen since console gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan